Here’s some easy and tasty ways to use our umami to make your everyday meals fancy!!
- Add a pinch of Garlic butter to your mash potato.
- Add a teaspoon of Garlic butter to 3 tablespoons of melted butter and a 1/4 teaspoon of mince garlic to make the most intense garlic bread.
- Add some Garlic butter to your home made Béchamel sauce.
- Add a good pinch of Truffle butter to cooked fries and mix in a bowl.
- Sprinkle Truffle butter over a cooked steak while it's resting.
- Chop some mushrooms and dice an onion, into the pan and fry off with a dash of Soy and Worcestershire sauce. Cook - then once happy add some cream and a teaspoon of Truffle Butter.
Leave a comment